Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission freight system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Autonomous Transport team is responsible for designing and building world class software solutions enabling all-electric, autonomous transportation, using modern software development tools and methodologies with a unique mix of development experience from Sweden’s automotive and consumer software scene.
As an experienced developer at Einride, you'll be joining a diverse top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technologies required to deliver on the technology roadmap for a world class perception platform for autonomous driving. This includes sensors, data fusion techniques for tracking and prediction, and obstacle detection.
- Identify, initiate and maintain collaboration with strategic partners necessary to deliver on the technology roadmap.
- Develop the company tech stack, both on a conceptual level as well as in implementing solutions.
- Push the envelope for quality and throughput by teaching, mentoring and supporting your colleagues.
We expect that you:
- Have recent experience with developing complex functional architectures for perception software.
- Have a good understanding of the entire perception system, including sensor technologies.
- Are a pragmatic problem solver who loves to learn new skills and technologies, and you are comfortable with driving decisions on high-level architecture and strategic technology choices.
- Are driven, self-directed, committed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment
Ideally you also bring:
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with GPU programming
- Machine learning for perception application
- Knowledge in Einride specific Tech Stack: Linux, Go, C/C++, gRPC, Matlab/Scilab, Docker
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact recruiter Julian Lundberg at email@example.com or Autonomous System Engineer Camille Chasset at firstname.lastname@example.org.