Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
At Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
As a Verification Engineer you will play a big role in planning and performing Verification and Validation activities of autonomous and all-electric heavy vehicles. The verification activities will include tests in both Hardware-In-the-Loop rigs and vehicle tests at a test track.
- Contribute to Einride’s test processes with both technology and ways-of-working
- Plan, lead and perform verification and validation both at the test track and in HiL systems
- Verify that our vehicles fullfil all safety and functional requirements
- Experience in hardware testing, e.g vehicle, heavy vehicle, electric driveline testing and/or hardware-in-the-loop tests
- Experience in autonomous vehicle testing, e.g ADAS
- Experience in creating verification plans and test cases from system requirements and safety requirements and be able to follow up the test results.
This position is based in Gothenburg and expect frequent travel to test track facilities at AstaZero/Borås. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact recruiter Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.