Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As an Electrical Design Engineer for Hardware at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Create and maintain electrical documentation in Catia
- Design and create purchase material for electromechanical components
- Select and evaluate components to be used in accordance with specifications
- Documented experience of Catia, routing wiring harness and electrical schematics
- Extended experience and know-how in building wiring harness prototypes
- Curious with a creative mindset and technical interest
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Julian Lundberg at email@example.com or VP Product HW Marie Dahlgren at firstname.lastname@example.org