Solution Architecture Manager, North America
North America · Austin, San Francisco, New York
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Solution Architecture team is responsible for strategic assessments of our clients’ transportation fleets, providing insights into their current setups and a plan for the subsequent steps towards electrification and autonomy. You will lead assessments, with support from subject matter experts at Einride, and present findings to key client stakeholders.
As Solution Architect Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions. We act without prestige and believe that great results are achieved when everyone is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done.
Region Americas is a newly established business area with a small core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2021 alone. As one of the first members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
- Lead planning and execution of strategic assessment studies with new and mature client accounts
- Carry out complex, data driven analysis, producing a short term action plan and a long term roadmap for our clients’ electrification and autonomy journey
- Work with multidisciplinary colleagues to coordinate the analysis, ensuring deliveries are realistic, implementable and commercially strong
- Support in selected strategic project for Region Americas
We expect from you:
- At least 3-5 years of experience from management consultancy or other relevant position working with both strategic and implementation projects
- Experience and understanding of the transport industry is a must, and experience from a startup/electrification/autonomous environment is a plus
- Independent, hands on problem solver that takes clear ownership of tasks
- Genuine interest for sustainable solutions, new technology and to drive business growth
Education: Bachelor's degree within relevant field.
We prefer this person to be based in Austin, TX where we have our US headquarters. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.