Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Rust Developer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop a world class remote operating station using mainly Rust and and OpenGL
- Manage realtime video feeds and overlay graphics and AR elements to make up the operator UI
- Work full stack in embedded C and high level Go when needed
- You either know Rust well or come from a C/C++ background and have a strong interest in Rust
- You have some experience in 2D/3D graphics and OpenGL
- Experience in network communication and/or UI/UX is highly meritorious
This position is based in Stockholm/Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sebastian Holmqvist at email@example.com