Sustainability at Einride is at the core of our business model. We are quantitative and data driven, we employ life cycle thinking across economic, environmental, and social facets of sustainability, and we’re at the forefront of freight transport’s electrification and automation.
Our connected and autonomous electric trucks, the largest electric TaaS fleet in Europe, reduce well to wheel operational emissions in Sweden by 98% and life cycle emissions including those from vehicle and battery production by 93%.
Join us in developing a data centric toolbox around our business model, reducing our fleet’s life cycle costs, reaching our target of 98% life cycle emission reduction, and driving our social sustainability development. As a sustainable development expert at Einride, you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Work with developers and data scientists in defining, developing, and implementing operational and life cycle cost, total cost of ownership (TCO), and emission models for electric and autonomous vehicles in the Freight Mobility Platform
- Guide Einride’s TCO modeling, electrification roadmapping, and emission reduction strategy
- Lead ad hoc quantitative deep dives and analyses to identify business opportunities/issues and form business model hypotheses
- Identify, track, and implement KPIs related to sustainability throughout the product
We expect that you:
- Have a solid understanding of business fundamentals, especially on TCO and transport unit economics
- Have experience in logistics domain with life cycle cost modeling, emission assessment, sustainability guidelines, and business development
- Are comfortable working with colleagues in data science, SQL and data visualization, and have hands on experience with data analysis
- Communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible manner and are eager to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Have a masters degree in engineering, economics, or mathematics
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.