Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
A rapidly growing team, Einride’s ambitions require the development of a show-case R&D facility in the heart of Gothenburg where they will develop and build the most amazing and state of the art autonomous electric trucks.
Einride’s Manufacturing team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in challenging environments.
As a project manager at Einride, you'll be joining a diverse top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big and deliver on commitments.
- Given ongoing growth and expansion, you will be responsible for planning, organising and coordinating the completion of Einride’s new prototype build and R&D facility, while ensuring the project is on time, on budget, and within scope, as well as other designated projects
- Key conduit between Einride team and designated Developer, including communication activities (information management, meeting cadence and record keeping), including internal communication work streams
- Coordinate and facilitate regular progress reviews with Einride manufacturing team and designate personnel, including key stakeholders
- Ensure key timelines and milestones are fully understood and executed to ensure project deliverables are maintained
- Own the Project Roadmap, including:
- High Level and Detailed Project Plan
- Budget management
- Risk Register
- Action Plan
We expect that you:
- Have recent demonstrable experience with project management in delivering construction and site facilitation projects
- Have a good understanding of building and construction laws and regulatory systems
- Are a pragmatic problem solver who delivers optimum solutions
- Are driven, self-directed, committed and want to work in an exciting and high-paced start-up environment
- An effective communicator and facilitator (ability to communicate in English - speaking and written)
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org