Design · Stockholm Temporarily Remote
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and humble Designer who is passionate about creating practical, simple and human solutions to complex problems that will help move the design at Einride forward. As a Designer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. This position is based in Stockholm.
- Responsible for both the UI and UX of our products and services
- Ensure high design quality in what we deliver to our users, in close collaboration with our product and tech team
- Take the lead on design for the projects you are involved in and work with different stakeholders to improve it
- Experienced in designing high-quality digital products and/or services
- Previous experience from working with different creative touchpoints
- Comfortable working with design tools such as Figma, InVision, Sketch, Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), or similar
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where you continuously get to develop meaningful ideas and deliver real impact to our users
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.