Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Carrier Relations Manager at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Einride works together with carriers to deliver next generation transportation services to our customers. Our carrier partners are forward leaning, innovative and progressive companies that are working with us to transform the transportation industry. The Carrier Relations Manager will be responsible for all of our relationships with Carrier Partners in Sweden, including the following tasks:
- Business model setup - work on our offerings and their role in the overall business model of Einride
- Keep track of changes in rules and regulations as well as best practices in the road transport industry
- Act as our main contact point with current and potential Carrier Partners
- Assist in onboarding new Carrier Partners and their drivers
- Bachelor's degree within the relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Wide network in the transportation sector, most likely you have a managerial background in the haulage industry or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of the current business transportation industry in Sweden
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact Caroline Allmér at firstname.lastname@example.org