Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and humble Motion Designer who is passionate about creating practical, simple and human solutions to complex problems that will help move the design at Einride forward. As a Motion Designer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Motion design for Prototyping, varying from UI to other digital touchpoints
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project
- Work with creative teams (producers, designers, AD, etc.) to understand project scope and objectives.
- A few years of proven experience in motion design
- Previous experience from working with different creative touchpoints
- Plus if experienced in editing, filmmaking and animation.
- Comfortable working with design tools such as After Effects, Lottie, Origami, Hype, Framer, Flinto
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where you continuously get to develop meaningful ideas and deliver real impact to our users
Please note that a portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.