Talent Acquisition Specialist
North America · Austin Flexible Remote
Come join us as the first Recruiting Professional hired into our newly launched Einride US entity. Help shape the vision of recruiting in North America and the expansion into the US market.
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing and big things are happening. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with full-cycle recruiting experience to help us continue to build a smart, creative, and diverse team. From talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing, hiring, and closing you will collaborate with leadership and department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify hiring needs. We’re looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated and organized, and who enjoys multi-tasking and work autonomy.
You will be the first Talent Acquisition Specialist hired into our newly launched Einride US entity and will help shape the vision of recruiting in North America going forward. Region Americas is a newly established business area with a small core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2021 alone. As one of the first members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
Our Talent Acquisition team is responsible for staffing the frontline with specialists in wide-ranging fields, and for making them feel at home in a fast-moving operation. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Recruit top tier talent across all areas of the business from senior leaders, to engineers, to sales, and everything in between.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience across all stages of the recruitment cycle.
- Own the full life-cycle recruitment process from identifying and engaging talent through negotiating offers and closing candidates.
- Utilize diverse sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting high quality candidates to specific role requirements.
- Help define the Talent Acquisition strategy for North America, track progress, and refine the strategy as growth continues.
- Act as a business partner to Einride US senior management in hiring top talent and advising on the hiring process, best practices, compensation, and other HR related matters.
- Wear many hats and work cross-functionally; establishing relationships across all areas of the business.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- At least 2-3 years of sourcing/recruiting experience. Ideally in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Skilled in identifying, attracting, and engaging passive and active talent while maintaining a commitment to candidate experience.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative, drive the process, and identify efficiencies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Team player with solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation and closing tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
Bachelor's degree within relevant field.
About the Location:
Our Einride US team is headquartered in downtown Austin, TX at 600 Congress Avenue. Relocation to Austin is recommended but not a requirement depending on applicant's current location. You will have the flexibility to work from home when you want.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous stock options. We offer excellent health, dental, vision, and other benefits. Einride pays for a significant portion of employee premiums, offers 401k contribution matching, and generous PTO.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.