Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is leading the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for a self motivated and fast moving Social Media Manager who is passionate about brand and community building across key social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin etc. As a Social Media Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Create and lead social media strategies with the objective of building Einride’s brand, growing engagement and following
- Collaborate with marketing, PR, design and the commercial team for content and campaign development that align with overall goals and brand identity
- Work closely with agencies and creatives to secure the most optimal paid and organic social content adapted for each platform and our audiences
- Monitor the conversation, interact and engage with our audience in real time
- Measure and analyze impact of social media initiatives on various KPIs, including channel growth, impressions, engagements, referral traffic and conversions to learn and improve
- Be up to date with the evolving landscape and bring forth ideas to stay competitive within social media
- Documented experience (+2 years) working with paid and organic social media, developing and managing strategies to grow social media audiences and build the Einride brand
- Ability to drive our social media channels both when it comes to content, interaction with our community, development and ways of working with other functions in our organization
- A proven capacity to manage engaging content and paid ads for key social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin etc.
- Experience in working with CMS and social media analytics tools and to develop marketing strategies based on findings
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Highly motivated problem-solver and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact Kristian Vång at firstname.lastname@example.org