Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an Event Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. We are looking for the first Event Manager to help us facilitate our US launch and lead the charge on executing amazing commercial and marketing events.
- Own and drive the project lifecycles, from event vision and concept to timeline management, budgets, execution, and leading relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively drive concept development and elevate event concepts including responsibility to ensure each touchpoint remains on-brand.
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between internal and external partners.
- Lead a growing team of Event Producers to execute in-market spanning the various types of events the brand engages in, both internal and external.
- Degree within relevant academic field or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of professional experience in event planning and execution
- Previous experience from working with external stakeholders such as e.g., event and production agencies
- Strong organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
This role will be based in the United States and have frequent contact with the Marketing team in Sweden. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions we’d love to hear from you.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.