CEO & Central · Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing fast and our employee’s happiness and engagement are a big priority to us. An essential part of this work is our offices, where we get to work together, be creative, learn new things, have fun and enjoy each other’s company. We are therefore looking for an Office Manager that goes the extra mile to make people feel happy and at home whilst visiting us.
- Take care of guests and ensure that the office feels unique and welcoming and is operating smoothly
- Manage and support internal events and social activities including company celebrations, after works and mingles to help Einride employees feel connected and part of the culture
- Develop/implement office procedures, and identify opportunities for improvements
- Manage office budget, office supply inventory and place orders as necessary
- Assist with office layout planning/office move and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in different projects
- Positive attitude and passion in bringing people and teams together
- Previous work experience from a similar role that requires a high level of service, preferably in fast-growing company
- Service-minded with exceptional attention to detail
- Driven self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and you will be reporting to the Chief of Staff. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Caroline Allmér at firstname.lastname@example.org