Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As an Implementation Specialist at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Responsible for deploying our cloud-based Freight Mobility Platform (FMP) to customers. Ownership of full setup and configuration of the FMP product suite for our customer base and ensuring our shipper customers and carrier partners are onboarded and trained in the platform suite.
- Platform & Processes
- Define the customer processes for transport bookings and the full operational setup using our software platform
- Conduct workshops with customers and identify potential gaps and developments needed
- Align the customer requirements with the FMP functionality and work with R&D for building the roadmap going forward
- Implement and onboard the shipper customer and carrier partner onto the FMP product suite
- Conduct end-user trainings with the customer as well as aligning features and requests with product owners internally
- Daily operations
- Be the expert on platform operations and configurations
- Act as 2nd line support for application and operational questions.
- 5+ years of experience as an application consultant or similar, preferably from the transport/logistics or ERP industry.
- Confident in conducting customer workshops and defining data customer operational processes.
- Independent, hands-on problem solver at different levels that take clear ownership of tasks
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and changing work environment
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact John Hero at email@example.com. For questions around the recruitment process, please contact Caroline Allmér at firstname.lastname@example.org