Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The IT team is responsible for creating best in class employee experience by enabling productivity with technology and automation.
As an IT Automation Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Collaborate with process owners and embed with teams across Einride’s business units to develop and maintain automation solutions for business processes, workflows and reporting.
- Develop and maintain automation solutions for a multitude of programming languages and platforms, including Apex on Salesforce, Go on Google Cloud Platform, and Python on Odoo.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines from IT systems into Einride’s data warehouse in Google Cloud.
- You are proficient in Salesforce development with Apex and Lightning Components, or you are proficient in Java and are interested in learning Apex.
- You love to learn new technologies and are interested in learning how to develop cloud automation solutions in Go and manufacturing process automation in Python.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is based in Stockholm/Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at email@example.com