North America · Austin
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As an Implementation Specialist at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
You will be responsible for deploying our cloud-based Freight Mobility Platform (FMP) to customers. Ownership of full setup and configuration of the FMP product suite for our customer base and ensuring our shipper customers and carrier partners are onboarded and trained in the platform suite.
- Platform & Processes
- Define the customer processes for transport bookings and the full operational setup using our software platform
- Conduct workshops with customers and identify potential gaps and developments needed
- Align the customer requirements with the FMP functionality and work with R&D for building the roadmap going forward
- Implement and onboard the shipper customer and carrier partner onto the FMP product suite
- Conduct end-user trainings with the customer as well as aligning features and requests with product owners internally
- Daily operations
- Be the expert on platform operations and configurations
- Act as 2nd line support for application and operational questions.
- 5+ years of experience as an application consultant or similar, preferably from the transport/logistics or ERP industry.
- Confident in conducting customer workshops and defining data customer operational processes.
- Independent, hands-on problem solver at different levels that take clear ownership of tasks
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and changing work environment
Bachelor's degree within relevant field.
About the Location:
Our Einride US team is headquartered in downtown Austin, TX at 600 Congress Avenue. Relocation to Austin is recommended but not a requirement depending on applicant's current location. You will have the flexibility to work from home when you want.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous stock options. We offer excellent health, dental, vision, and other benefits. Einride pays for a significant portion of employee premiums, offers 401k contribution matching, and generous PTO.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.