Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Charging team is responsible for Einride’s charging offers and solutions integrating them with our customers needs and to do so in a future proof way. Putting strategy into practice, we get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Charging Developer at Einride, you'll be a driving force in expanding Einride’s charging offers together with a team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop and drive Einride’s charging offerings in your home market(s) - both public charging hubs from scratch and customers charging installations
- Secure innovative, seamless and scalable solutions to ramp up deployment of charging even in difficult scenarios
- Be hands on and own the Charging infrastructure roll out from A to Z
- Help in optimizing configuration and improving our internal and external workstreams
- Degree in Engineering, Electrical, Construction or similar
- Driven and self going with strong development and execution skills that thrive in a dynamic environment where we move fast but have fun together
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Experienced in running many projects in parallel and have a flexible yet firm understanding of prioritization and sense of urgency
- Strong interest and passion for charging topics including business model development, planning, construction, logistics and product development (HW and SW)
This position is full-time and based in in Germany (Stockholm or Gothenburg also a possibility). This position will require some traveling. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.