Commercial Operations Manager
Commercial · Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Commercial Operations Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Analysis and reporting of the sales performance of the Commercial Business unit
- Contribute to commercial processes implementation, evaluation and improvement
- Day-to-day management, continuous improvement, documentation and training of company CRM system
- Ad-hoc analysis and project based work
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
- 3-5 years working experience in relevant fast-paced sales organization
- Relevant experience within Commercial Operations or a related field
- Experience in working with CRM system, such as SalesForce is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritise as scope and timelines change
- Self-motivated, organised, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Meticulous and structured
- Analytical and data driven
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.