Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Project Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
This role belongs to the Central Office & Finance team, who are responsible for long-term strategy, investor relations, legal, and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
- Lead the work related to different subsidies available to accelerate electrification of freight transport. This includes identifying and applying for subsidies in countries where Einride are, or plan to, operate electric and autonomous trucks.
- Work closely with many different parts of the organization to make sure that the company is prepared and eligible to apply for available subsidies.
- Handle the whole process from being a part of the team working with new market expansion to preparation and submission of applications and later follow-up and reporting.
- At least 3-5 years experience as a project manager or administrator
- Very well organised and independent, hands on problem solver at different levels. Takes clear ownership of tasks.
- Down to earth with a high ambition and an analytical mind.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.