Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The manufacturing team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As a Pilot Production Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- We believe that you are a hands-on leader who can oversee and lead day-to-day production of our Pods (autonomous trucks)
- You will drive continuous improvement and agile working within our prototype assembly shop and also develop / Implement KPIs
- Working closely with the Quality, Tech, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Engineering-teams to define best practice, ensure high quality production and ensure the optimum delivery and flow of parts
- Conduct root cause analysis to problem solve and quickly resolve issues
- Recruiting, training and coaching team
- Implementing safety, health, environment and quality requirements, including risk assessments
- Communicating and escalating any issues, risks or problems, including data analysis and reporting
- Previous experience of Production Management leading an agile development and build team; ideally from machining or assembly environment
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions.
- Proven track of implementing/working with LEAN Manufacturing
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) systems
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org