Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
HR is responsible for staffing the frontline with specialists in wide-ranging fields, and for making them feel at home in a fast-moving operation.
As an HR Business Partner at Einride, you'll be working with a team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Partner with business leaders on a strategic and operational level within all aspects of HR and drive the people agenda within your designated departments/locations
- Develop scalable HR processes that support and enable the business growth
- Coach and challenge leaders to build and strengthen their leadership capabilities
- Closely collaborate with the internal Talent Acquisition & HR team to secure, develop and retain talent
- Degree within relevant academic field
- Solid experience in building a strong organization and culture in an international and hyper growth business environment
- Strong knowledge in Swedish labour law
- A creative and critical thinker who enjoys challenging conventional approaches
This role is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.