Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Charging Development Manager at Einride, you'll be a driving force in expanding Einride’s charging offers together with a team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Make sure Einride’s charging offerings are innovative, seamless and scalable according to our customers needs
- Own our charging business model and implement scalable charging deployment models with local installation and service partners
- Drive the offering for public charging in the US
- Translate product and technical requirements into charging road maps and playbooks and be the Charging interface internally as well as externally
- Align and report to local as well as global stakeholders
- Help hire, onboard and mentor new colleagues as we grow our team
- Experience as an individual contributor and/or lead in one or more product or service companies that are on the forefront of either renewable energy, tech or preferably charging infrastructure
- Great (charging) business and deployment understanding either nationwide or in key regions
- Love to learn new skills, technologies and being hands on while comfortable quickly ramping up in an evolving business area that we build together
- Experienced in running many projects in parallel and have a flexible yet firm understanding of prioritization and sense of urgency
- A self starter that thrive in a dynamic environment where we move fast but have fun together
- Experience in supporting and mentoring a growing remote team that will challenge and quickly ramp charging operations across our geographical expansion
Bachelor's degree in relevant field
This position is full-time and based in Austin or remotely. This position will require some traveling. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.