Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Head of Intellectual Property at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop and own overall IP strategy incl. patents strategy, infringement strategy, commercialization strategy & brand/design IP strategy
- Be responsible for establishing clear ways of working, processes for IP and patents, incl. targets, reimbursement and how to work with external partners (AWA)
- Drive the work collecting and assessing innovations with focus on Einride’s priority technology areas and converting them into patents or trade secrets
- Be responsible for communicating Einride’s IP strategy and surrounding processes to broader organization and drive continuous involvement of employees into the innovation process with the goal of increasing the number of filings for innovations & patents
- Be responsible for the interaction with Einride’s R&D organization and coordinate publication efforts with IP interests
- Experience within IP strategy in broader context, including patents, utility models and trade secrets, licensing, infringement risks, commercialization etc.
- Experience in the patent filing process and knowledge of how to build an efficient patent organization in tech scale-up incl. processes and ways of working
- Experience in project management incl. coordination of both internal and external stakeholders
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.