Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einrides pod implementations are expanding in the Swedish and European market and the Autonomous Vehicle Engineer will work closely together with the tech team and the operations team to ensure successful deployment to a multiple of customer sites.
As an Autonomous Vehicle Engineer, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions. We act without prestige and believe that great results are achieved when everyone is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done.
- Provide technical support to ensure successful Einride Pod pilot installations at Sweden and EU customer sites
- Remotely monitor Pods during daily transport operations
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and escalate technical issues to Pod development teams at Einride
We expect from you:
Experience with and aptitude for mechanical, electrical or software aspects of trucks and/or electric vehicles
- A T-shaped technical skillset, with demonstrated ability to tackle detailed technical issues and a broader technical understanding
- You thrive in a startup environment where each day is unique and the problems you tackle range from high to low and left to right
- Ability to travel between Einride European customer sites to support the initial implementation of autonomous vehicle pilot operations
- Existing C drivers licence, or willingness to acquire one via crash course as part of initial Einride onboarding
- Independent, hands on problem solver that takes clear ownership of tasks
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Previous experience or education related to autonomous vehicles
- Previous experience or education related to medium/heavy duty electric trucks
This position is full-time and will be based in Gothenburg and will require traveling to customer sites. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Julian Lundberg at email@example.com