Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for enthusiastic, humble and creative backend infrastructure engineers who are passionate about creating simple, beautiful and helpful solutions to empower the public and the transport business. As a backend infrastructure engineer at Einride, you will join one of our top talent teams where you will have the opportunity to innovate and drive change together with other ambitious, innovative and kind-hearted people who all challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
At Einride we work in a true DevOps tradition: development teams are responsible for designing, implementing and testing solutions as well as running their code in our Google Cloud based production environment. As we scale the development organisation, we also need to scale our capacity to support the teams with expertise and tooling to ensure smooth, secure and standards compliant 24/7 operations. As a backend infrastructure engineer, you will play a key role in providing that support so development teams can focus on solving business problems.
- Join a platform engineering product team that creates and supports internal tools used by teams across the organisation to accelerate application development and reduce operational complexity
- Evangelise and help teams apply Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles.
- Evolve and maintain a set of common backend services, e.g. authorisation and account services
- Own and drive the development of common internal developer tooling and next generation infrastructure
- Enjoy programming and have professional experience of doing it - knowledge of Go, our main backend language, is a bonus
- Have experience of setting up infrastructure tooling and internal platforms in a cloud environment
- Be comfortable with close and frequent interactions with product development teams. You will spend a lot of time in close collaboration with developers to simultaneously help them with your expertise and find problems, pains and roadblocks that you could help them remove.
- Ideally you also bring experience of Site Reliability Engineering - either from being a part of an SRE team or being an advocate for SRE principles and practices in an organisation
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.