Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Marketing Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Responsible for executing against and collaborating on the overarching marketing roadmap, including development of go-to-market strategies and initiatives with the aim of driving brand awareness and preference in key markets.
- Establish effective working relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure our products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs.
- Lead and coach a growing team of marketing associates with the support of your peers.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, web, SEM/SEO strategic optimization and more with a sound understanding of how these channels interact.
- Co-drive benchmarking and performance tracking of all initiatives, leveraging data-driven insights to optimize future initiatives.
- Own budgeting, planning and other relevant aspects pertaining to marketing initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional teams consisting of digital marketers, communications staff and in-house craft ensuring activities ladder up to overarching goals.
- Creative thinker with a passion for proactive brand building.
- 6+ years relevant marketing management experience.
- Proven track record of delivering above-average marketing performance.
- Experienced working with external partners and vendors, ranging from media, creative, BI or analytics, ensure optimal value is generated from the relationships.
- Experience in building teams with working alongside brand strategists, performance marketers and creatives as a plus.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.