Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Project Purchaser in Einride you will be part of an exciting journey in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders within operations, industrialization, product, R&D and Sales. Establish supply chains for delivery of Einride Pods, Electric Trucks and charging infrastructure.
In this role you will support the organisation on sourcing for new projects, future development programs and operational purchasing. Negotiate pricing, performance guarantees, inventory and payment terms, etc, to minimize product costs and production lead time while maximizing quality.
Monitor supplier performance and eliminate risks, as well as set business over time supplier strategy.
- Support sales and engineering with project cost objectives in close cooperation with the team
- Timely delivery of Purchasing milestones in new projects
- Compare costs with objectives, ensure quality, respect delivery timeline and manage deliveries
- Secure capacity, pricing and leverage new volumes
- Negotiate long term contracts
- Supplier relationship management
- Several years experience in purchasing
- Technical knowledge
- Solution and result driven with the capacity to prioritise and find right solutions to meet targets
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.