Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Customer Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Lead and be the face of Einride in engagement towards current and new strategic customer in the Benelux market
- Lead and coach our current and new customer in their journey towards their sustainable logistic transformation
- Contribute to expanding Einride’s presence in the Benelux market
- M.Sc. within Engineering, Business or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience from a trainee, business development or supply chain
- Strong knowledge and experience from working in and/or towards companies in the Benelux market
- Experience and a good understanding of industries with exposure towards logistics and supply chain challenges
- Have a proven track record as a top performer
- Dare to challenge the status quo and encourage change
- Passion to work for a better tomorrow
- Thrive in rapid growth and quickly adapt in a changing environment
This position has a possible location in the Netherlands as well as in Stockholm or Gothenburg (but you will need to be open to relocate to the Netherlands in the future). We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.