Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Charging team is responsible for Einride’s charging offers and solutions integrating them with our customers needs and to do so in a future proof way. Putting strategy into practice, we get the wheels of change spinning.
As Charging Analyst at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Drive and coordinate pre-studies and planning of charging requirements in close collaboration with customers and Einride colleagues
- Develop charging business cases through analysis of several data sources such as charging needs, network availability, grid connection constraints, technical configurations, site layout and more
- Provide insights and recommendations by identifying, analysing and interpreting trends or patterns in different charging scenarios
- Degree in Engineering, Electrical, Construction or similar
- 1+ years of relevant working experience
- Driven and self going with high analytical skills that thrive in a dynamic environment where we move fast but have fun together
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Experienced in running many projects in parallel and have a flexible yet firm understanding of prioritization and sense of urgency
- Strong interest and passion for operations topics including logistics, manufacturing, product development (HW and SW), supply chain and purchasing
This position is based in Stockholm/Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.