Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As the Editor in Chief you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. As the Editor in Chief at Einride you’ll build and lead an editorial team and create a digital platform covering the intersection of tech, culture, design, sustainability and mobility. You will be responsible for publishing content that cuts through the noise and that is aimed at early adopters, opinion leaders and industry insiders. The ideal candidate will be rooted in journalism, a digital creator at heart and have robust experience in editorial leadership within a news organization or publishing company.
- Hire and lead an editorial team of expert writers, content producers, videographers and photographers, including freelancers
- Formulate and define an editorial strategy for Eindride that is both industry and culturally relevant
- Evolve and manage the content tone of voice and style guidelines to maintain a distinctive voice and ignite the brand across channels
- Ideate content that speaks to both a consumer audience, opinion leaders and industry insiders – and make sure we tell the stories in a way that cuts through the noise
- Making final decisions about which stories, articles, images and videos to publish on a day to day basis
- Generate ideas for and implement new ways of doing things, such as using new technology, implementing ways to increase reach, and how to utilize new media channels
- 6+ years of experience from a news organization or publishing company
- Bachelor's degree in journalism or similar field
- Experience in building and leading editorial teams and the ability to guide a team towards business goals
- Demonstrated success in producing culturally relevant content
- Extensive experience across all platforms, including digital, social and video
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- An extensive interest in culture, tech, design, sustainability and possibly automotives is a big plus
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.