Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We’re looking for a PR manager to join our communications team to lead our PR-efforts in the German and BeNeLux markets. You will play a key role in building Einride position through developing and implementing compelling corporate and consumer communications strategies – and execute on them. As a public relations manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, fast moving, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking and think big.
- Take lead on building and implementing communication strategies and activities in the German and BeNeLux markets.
- Keep our communications in the market on message, pointed at our target market, and sharp enough to cut through the noise
- Identify marketing PR-opportunities proactively and execute on them
- Develop, pitch and place Einride stories in top-tier media channels
- Manage relations with journalists in your region
- Deliver high-quality written materials, such as press releases and media briefs
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or similar
- 6+ years proven international PR experience in an in-house or agency environment
- Excellent oral and written German and English communication skills
- Tech industry experience is preferred
- Organised with a “can do attitude”- enjoys taking responsibility and making things happen
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and ability to handle changing requirements
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed
- Experience working in the German market
This position is based in Stockholm or remote. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.